Nighthawk Wallet appNighthawk Wallet is Money tool that is open source under the Apache-2.0 license. Nighthawk is a Shielded Zcash light-wallet with support for Z-addresses, including sending & receiving shielded transactions, memo support & optional t-addresses support with Auto-Shielding technology.
Zcash is digital money:
- Fast and confidential with low fees — built for Internet and Mobile transactions
Shielded by Default:
- Auto-shielding automatically moves funds from a transparent Zcash address to the latest shielded ZEC pool!
- Nighthawk is a Z-address native wallet, funds can be sent out via your Shielded Address only.
Powered by ECC reference mobile wallets:
- ECC supports Zcash through research and development, engineering, partnerships and regulatory efforts.
Nighthawk is a light-wallet:
- Using Nighthawk requires trust in the lightwalletd server(that stores the Zcash blockchain) to display accurate transaction information.
Self-custody wallet for Zcash:
- You have sole responsibility over their funds stored on Nighthawk. Please immediately and securely backup the seed words upon creating a wallet.
Buy ZEC via MoonPay:
- Customers that are not US residents can purchase Zcash (ZEC) by registering with MoonPay. KYC, Terms & Conditions apply per MoonPay policies.
Swap ZEC via SideShift.ai & StealthEx.io:
- Swap between several supported crypto-currencies straight to your Z-address or T-address. KYC, Terms & Conditions apply per service providers.
- Set a 6 digit pin and even enable Face Id/Touch Id to open the wallet.
Export Seed Words to PDF:
- Generate a password protected PDF with the seed words for your wallet for backing up on a secure platform of your choice.
- Connect with us via Twitter, https://NighthawkWallet.com
Zcash is a digital currency, or cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin. (In fact, Zcash was built on the original Bitcoin code base) It was conceived by scientists at MIT, Johns Hopkins and other respected academic and scientific institutions.
More info is available at https://z.cash
NOTE: As a light wallet, Nighthawk requires trust in the lightwalletd server to display accurate transaction information. You can change the default lightwalletd server under Profile > Settings.
TROUBLESHOOTING: In case of issues with syncing or missing transactions, please try the Rescan Wallet option.
This software is provided 'as is', without warranty of any kind, express or implied.