MoneyBuster appMoneyBuster is Money tool that is open source under the GPL-3.0-or-later license. Moneybuster is a shared budget manager able to synchronize with IHateMoney and Nextcloud Cospend.
What's different from other shared budget managers?
You can keep your project local or make it synchronize with IHateMoney and Nextcloud Cospend projects.
This means you can choose where your data is going and preserve your privacy.
* Manage projects, members and bills (add/remove/edit)
* Search bills (by payer, name, amount, date)
* Generate and share project statistics and settlement plan
* Dark theme and customizable main app color
* Share/import projects with link/QRCode
* Connect to a Nextcloud account to automatically add projects
* Background sync service with notifications on bills events
* Multi-lingual user-interface (translated on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/moneybuster)
If you want to host a project in IHateMoney :
* IHateMoney instance running
If you want to host a project in Nextcloud Cospend :
* Nextcloud instance running with Cospend app installed
If you want to be able to create remote projects from MoneyBuster : enable public project creation on your IHateMoney or Nextcloud Cospend instance.
The app runs on Android>=5.0
Tricount, Cospender, Splitwise etc... which are not FOSS and force you to give away your private data.