MiDoze appMiDoze is Connectivity tool that is open source under the MIT license.
MiDoze is the easiest way to download firmwares for Xiaomi wearables. You can even use it with older Android devices: it supports at least Android 4 (aka Ice Cream Sandwich), though for full compatibility you'll need at least Android 5.
- User-friendly GUI
- Material Design 3
- English and Russian GUI languages
- Light and Dark themes
- Shortcuts (since 1.1.0)
- Explore firmwares feed
- Adaptive feed column count (since 4.0.0)
- Feed cache (since 4.0.0)
- Search a device using the SearchView
- Favorites (since 2.0.0)
- Request host chooser
- Request region chooser
- Full languages names in response
- Built-in download provider
- Compose custom requests with Custom request in settings
- Update checker (since 2.1.0)
- Bottom navigation bar (since 4.0.0)
NOTE: the git repository of this app was archived, so future updates are unlikely.