BkEmu appBkEmu is System tool that is open source under the GPL-3.0-only license.
BkEmu is an emulator of 16-bit PDP-11-compatible Soviet home computers Elektronika BK-0010/11M.
- BC-0010-01: without external blocks (Basik Vilnius), with the MSTD block (Focal + tests), with a 16KB DOS unit of CNGMD
- BK-0011M: with MSTD or KNGMD
- Processor K1801VM1 (basic set of commands, except those specific to HALT-mode)
- Video controller K1801VP1-037 (color and black-and-white modes, screen palettes)
- Keyboard controller K1801VP1-014
- Built-in timer K1801BE1
- Audio output (PCM, bit 6 in register 01777716)
- 11M system timer (50 Hz vector 100 interrupt, bit 14 in register 01776662)
- Page memory 11M (bits 8-10, 12-14 in register 01777716)
- Standard six-button joystick on the parallel port
- Drive controller on flexible magnetic disks K1801VP1-128 (KNGMD, "read-only" mode)
The emulator supports loading and saving program images in KUVT-86 (.BIN) format by intercepting EMT 36 on the BK-0010 or system call .BMB10 on the BK-0011M format, as well as mounting images of floppy magnetic disks in the .IMG/.BKD (800 KB) format.