ClassyShark3xodus appClassyShark3xodus is System tool that is open source under the Apache-2.0 license. Checks apps for code signatures of known trackers (provided by Exodus). Also can list all classes for launchable (via the app drawer) packages.
Can be used against any APK:
* installed: via an app manager or built-in ApplicationInfos/PermissionInfos,
* downloaded: via any file manager (long press and open with ClassyShark3xodus),
* launchable installed: via the first screen list (long press to display dynamic manifest).
Note: doesn't work on odexed/system packages (it's a work-in-progress).
Finally, the app doesn't sync or connect to the Internet and thus cannot sneak on end users.
The app is updated when Exodus updates their list of trackers: https://reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/api/trackers
(Can display any *.xml file stored on the device.)
- Selinux device & per app: appZygote + read_log + shareUser detection,
- dynamic & static androidManifest,
- full permissions device explorer (via Super#1),
- complete apk(s) device explorer (via additional icon)
- install & update Date per app,
- certificate & fileSum fingerprints details at each scan.
ClassyShark3xodus is based on Google's ClassyShark: https://github.com/google/android-classyshark (and apps_Packages Info: https://www.openapk.net/appspackages-info-updated-applicationsinfos-%B2/com.oF2pks.applicationsinfo/).