SimpleReminder appSimpleReminder is Time tool that is open source under the GPL-3.0-or-later license. Something to remember crosses your mind and an alarm or a note is the best solution you know of? Then you haven't tried SimpleReminder yet!
This app lets you set up a scheduled reminder in very few steps:
1. Click "Add Reminder" on your home screen or use the Quick Settings Tile
2. Enter a message and select a time (and date)
3. Click OK
A notification with your message will pop up at the time selected!
• Use the specific launcher icon or the Quick Settings tile (Android 7.0+) to directly reach the "Add Reminder" dialog
• Easily add a reminder within the next 24 hours by using just a clock widget
• Choose a custom date for a reminder with "+"/"-" buttons or in a calendar
• When a reminder is due, a notification is shown (customizable via notification settings)
• Clear breakdown on due, upcoming and past reminders
• Reschedule or edit a reminder by clicking on the notification or its entry in the list
• Nagging reminders: repeat notifications in a given interval until dismissed
See the website for many more planned features!