RetroArch appRetroArch is Games tool that is open source under the GPL-3.0-only license. RetroArch is an open-source project that makes use of a powerful development interface called Libretro. Libretro is an interface that allows you to make cross-platform applications that can use rich features such as OpenGL, cross-platform camera support, location support, and more in the future.
It comes with its own built-in collection of applications to provide you with a 'one-stop-shop' for entertainment.
Libretro and RetroArch are perfectly suited for creating games, emulators and multimedia programs. If you want to learn more, go to our website (listed below).
* Eye-candy menus to choose from!
* Scan files / directories and add them to game system collections!
* View database information about each game once added to a collection!
* Download programs ('cores') online
* Update everything!
* Download Game & Watch games and play them with our exclusive Game & Watch emulator!
* Built-in input remapping
* Ability to remap controls
* Ability to enter and load cheats
* Multi-language support!
* Over 80+ programs('cores') now and counting!
* Play multiplayer with NetPlay!
* Take screenshots, save states and more!
* No DRM
* No restrictions on usage
* No push ads
* No spying
* No ads period
Join us on discord for support and netplay matchmaking
Visit our Youtube channel here for tutorials, gameplays, news and development progress!
For info and help, see our documentation site -
Visit our website!