Mumla appMumla is Internet tool that is open source under the GPL-3.0-only license. A client for the Mumble voice chat system. Host or connect to one of the many community run public servers (see https://www.mumble.info). Mumla is an updated and maintained version (a fork) of the app Plumble.
Some of the features:
* Certificate generation, import and export
* Browse public servers
* Voice activated transmission (the default), or different Push-to-talk buttons
* Bluetooth headset support
* Self-registration on server
* Access tokens
* Opus, CELT, and Speex codec support
* Automatic reconnection
* Tor support through the Orbot app
* Text-to-speech for messages (turned on by default)
* Light and dark theme
Voice activated transmission currently works best when using a headset. Echo cancellation and noise reduction needs work.
Tweaking the Detection threshold in the settings helps.
Mumla is copylefted libre software. Find out more at: https://mumla-app.gitlab.io/