QuickWeather appQuickWeather is Internet tool that is open source under the GPL-3.0-or-later license. QuickWeather is really fast. Just open the app and see the weather right now. There's no loading screen and no wait time. The weather is delivered to you with no extra junk, just clean and clear information.
You can add as many locations to the side drawer as you want to have their weather a single tap away. QuickWeather can even determine your current location if you allow it (location information is not collected).
QuickWeather is Always Free (No IAPs or Ads) and Always Open Source
Here's what you get
- Fullscreen Radar
- Current Weather, Temperature, "Feels Like" Temperature, Precipitation, Wind Speed, Humidity, Pressure, Dew Point, Visbility
- Current and Forecast Temperature and Precipitation Graph
- Current Weather Notification
- Weather Alert Notifications
- Hourly Temperature and Precipitation (48 hours)
- 3-Hour Temperature and Precipitation (5 days)
- Daily Forecast Weather and High and Low Temperature (7 days)
- Daily UV Index
QuickWeather is powered by OpenWeatherMap.org. QuickWeather requires an active API Key from OpenWeatherMap to function. If you do not have one, you can sign up for a free API key here.
- Internet - Required to connect to the internet and retrieve weather information
- Location - Required to retrieve the user's current location, if requested
- Background Location - Required to retrieve the user's current location for weather notification and alerts, if requested
- Receive Boot Completed - Required to reschedule the notification service each boot