JEV 2022 Schedule appJEV 2022 Schedule is Time tool that is open source under the Apache-2.0 license. Conference program app for the JahresEndVeranstaltungen (JEV)
There will be no Congress and no centrally organised rC3 this year.
This is a challenge that the community was happy to accept. Various
groups are organising decentralised events with talks, workshops and
other things in the usual Congress season. Parts of these events can
be visited in person and other parts can be followed online.
We have prepared an overview of all these events, sorted by (physical)
location. All broadcasts will be viewable on media.ccc.de live and as
Please remember that the individual groups are organising these events
autonomously and are individually responsible for their own content.
* View program by day and rooms (side by side)
* Custom grid layout for smartphones (try landscape mode 🙃) and tablets
* Read detailed descriptions (speaker names, start time, room name, links, ...) of events
* Add events to favorites list
* Export favorites list
* Setup alarms for individual events
* Add events to your personal calendar
* Share a website link to an event with others
* Keep track of program changes
* Automatic program updates (configurable in settings)
* Vote and leave comments on talks and workshops
* Integration with the Engelsystem project https://engelsystem.de - Online tool for coordinating helpers and shifts on large events
* Integration with the Chaosflix https://github.com/NiciDieNase/chaosflix - Android app for https://media.ccc.de, share Fahrplan favorites with Chaosflix to import them as bookmarks
🔤 Supported languages
(Event descriptions excluded)
💡 Questions regarding the content can only be answered by the
content teams of the individual events. This app simply
offers a way to consume and personalize the aggregated schedule
of all the events.
💣 Bug reports are very welcome. It would be awesome if you
can describe how to reproduce the particular error. The issue
tracker can be found here: