HOPE 2022 appHOPE 2022 is Time tool that is open source under the Apache-2.0 license. Program app for the HOPE conference 2022
A New HOPE will be a transformational conference
for the hacker community -- in so many ways. We've
all been through a lot, and it's been challenging.
It is a time to come together again to inspire,
transform, and share HOPE.
A New HOPE will be live and in person, and at a
great new venue. St. John's University has more
space, more possibilities, and offers us much
more support for HOPE far into the future.
We will miss our old long-time home, the Hotel
Pennsylvania, which is, sadly, being demolished.
But we are now ready for our next chapter. We hope
you'll join us for this this exciting bit of history
as we create A New HOPE together.
* View program by day and rooms (side by side)
* Custom grid layout for smartphones (try landscape mode 🙃) and tablets
* Read detailed descriptions (speaker names, start time, room name, links, ...) of events
* Add events to favorites list
* Export favorites list
* Setup alarms for individual events
* Add events to your personal calendar
* Share a website link to an event with others
* Keep track of program changes
* Automatic program updates (configurable in settings)
* Integration with the Engelsystem project https://engelsystem.de - Online tool for coordinating helpers and shifts on large events
🔤 Supported languages
(Event descriptions excluded)
💡 Questions regarding the content can only be answered by the
HOPE Conference content team. This app simply offers a
way to consume and personalize the conference schedule.
💣 Bug reports are very welcome. It would be awesome if you
can describe how to reproduce the particular error in the
issue tracker at https://github.com/EventFahrplan/EventFahrplan/issues.
🏆 The app is based on the EventFahrplan app
which was initially built for the camp and annual congress of
the Chaos Computer Club. The source code of the app is publicly
available on GitHub at:
🎨 HOPE artwork by Stefan Malenski.