Home App | For Philips Hue, Arduino & more appHome App | For Philips Hue, Arduino & more is Internet tool that is open source under the GPL-3.0-only license. HomeApp is a small and easy to use smart home app with a simple framework. The goal of this application is to make remote execution of predefined features as easy and user-friendly as possible to help you get started with smart home technology.
- Philips Hue Bridge
- Shelly Gen 1 devices
- Shelly Gen 2 devices
- Devices using ESP Easy
- Devices using Tasmota
- Devices using the Node-RED dashboard
- Devices using the SimpleHome API
- Devices with a web interface
- Control your Philips Hue lights
- Live preview of the current light color
- Create, rename and delete scenes
- Add devices to your home screen
- Add devices with a web interface (e.g. Router)
How it works
Communication between the devices uses HTTP requests and JSON strings. After the commanding device has send a HTTP request to the smart home device, the smart home device sends back a JSON string containing the information the app needs.
This app is especially useful if you are using microcontrollers or other small devices such as the Raspberry Pi for smart home automation.
Source code: https://github.com/Domi04151309/HomeApp