CalEF (Calendar Entry Formatter) appCalEF (Calendar Entry Formatter) is Time tool that is open source under the GPL-3.0-or-later license.
Making an appointment means
- Add date, time and title of the appointment to the Android-Calendar
- In Android-Calendar-Detailview use Send/Share (from menu or toolbar)
- Select "CalEF" as share destination (to convert to human readable text)
- Select the final Send/Share destination (clipboard, sms, mail, ...)
Usually calendar entries are shared in a human-unreadable technical format
"ICS" (or "VCS") that calendar programs can read.
CalEF receives the technical format and re-sends/re-shares it-s content as human readable text.
Date/Time is formatted according to current language/locale.
CalEF can also process "ics" (or "vcs") files (i.e. from a calendar backup).
- Android-4.4 (api 19) or later.
- Permissions : None