Shake Alarm Clock appShake Alarm Clock is Time tool that is open source under the AGPL-3.0-only license.
Tired of pressing the power button/swiping the screen every time an alarm rings? No worries! With this app, you can simply shake your phone and dismiss the alarm.
- Works offline.
- No advertisements.
- Completely open-source app.
- Alarms are unique by alarm time. This means that you cannot have two alarms at the same time, even if they are on different dates.
- Each alarm is independent of other alarms. This means that the alarm volume, ringtone, etc. will not be carried over to another alarm unless you do so manually.
- Inbuilt dark theme, even in phones that do not support it.
- Snooze your alarm as many times as you want with custom snooze options.
- When updates are released, you will be notified within the app itself.
- The alarm is handled by a service which has almost no dependency on the UI. So, even if your UI freezes, the alarm will ring and can be dismissed.
- Uses latest Android Room database for storing alarms.
- Actively maintained app. Bug reports will be worked upon with high priority.