Particle Physics Simulator appParticle Physics Simulator is Science & Education tool that is open source under the GPL-2.0-only license. Particle Physics Simulator offers a physics sandbox with n-body capabilities where the behaviour of the system is driven by each particle's gravity. Adjust the gravity strength, the number of particles, the friction or the collision policy.
Set your initial conditions and just watch the system evolve or intervene to decide the fate of the particles!
- N-body physics simulation with pure gravitational interactions between particles.
- Create walls particles can't trespass. Watch them bounce off.
- Collision policies: physically realistic elastic collisions, mergers or no collisions at all.
- Configurable particle colorus.
- Configurable background image/colour.
- Configurable gravity strength.
- Configurable particle masses and sizes.
- Add friction to the mix!
- Accelerometer support.
- Repulsive forces.
- Shoot particles of different sizes.
- Repulsive particles.
- Static particles.
- Simulation area: screen or big area with panning and zooming.
- Enable or disable the central black hole which exerts a neat attractive force towards the center.
-Enable or disable particle trails (disable to improve performance).
-Modify simulation velocity in real time.
-Particle-Particle and Particle-Mesh simulation methods. Use first for accuracy, use second for performance.
-Display grid densities as background in Particle-Mesh method.