EVMap appEVMap is Navigation tool that is open source under the MIT license. Using EVMap, you can find electric vehicle chargers comfortably using your Android phone. It provides mobile access to the community-driven databases from GoingElectric.de and Open Charge Map, containing information about charging locations across the world. For many chargepoints in Europe, you can see real-time status information.
- Material Design
- Shows all charging stations from the community-maintained GoingElectric.de and Open Charge Map directories
- Realtime availability information (only in Europe)
- Integrated price comparison using Chargeprice.app (only in Europe)
- Map data from OpenStreetMap (Mapbox)
- Search for places
- Advanced filtering options, including saved filter profiles
- Favorites list, also with availability information
- No ads, fully open source
EVMap is an open source project and can be found at https://github.com/ev-map/EVMap.
This app is not an official product of GoingElectric.de or Open Charge Map, it only uses their public APIs.
A list of necessary permissions with explanations is available here: https://evmap.vonforst.net/en/permissions.html