SmokeStack appSmokeStack is Internet tool that is open source under the MIT license. Summary of SmokeStack
* Client and server functionality.
* Concurrent collections.
* Congestion control via SipHash.
* Cryptographic discovery.
* Eventful tasks. Limited polling.
* Infinite participants.
* Limit number of clients per listener.
* Local data recorded in SQLite via authenticated encryption.
* McEliece support.
* Only 16,000 lines of source!
* Private and public post offices via Ozone addresses.
* Private and public servers.
* Public-key server.
* Rainbow and Sphincs digital signatures.
* Reliable distribution of messages.
* SSL, TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, ∞.
* UDP multicast and unicast client services.