LibreOffice 2022 Schedule appLibreOffice 2022 Schedule is Time tool that is open source under the Apache-2.0 license. Program app for the LibreOffice Conference 2022
About the LibreOffice Conference
The LibreOffice Conference is the annual gathering of the
worldwide LibreOffice Community and interested developers,
marketers, adopters, end-users, and supporters.
Our program reflects the broad engagement and diversity
of the community: it includes talks and workshops from
various areas of the project.
* View program by day and rooms (side by side)
* Custom grid layout for smartphones (try landscape mode 🙃) and tablets
* Read detailed descriptions (speaker names, start time, room name, links, ...) of events
* Add events to favorites list
* Export favorites list
* Setup alarms for individual events
* Add events to your personal calendar
* Share a website link to an event with others
* Keep track of program changes
* Automatic program updates (configurable in settings)
🔤 Supported languages
(Event descriptions excluded)
💡 Questions regarding the content can only be answered by the
LibreOffice Conference content team. This app simply offers a
way to consume and personalize the conference schedule.
💣 Bug reports are very welcome. It would be awesome if you
can describe how to reproduce the particular error in the
issue tracker at https://github.com/EventFahrplan/EventFahrplan/issues.
🏆 The app is based on the EventFahrplan app
which was initially built for the camp and annual congress of
the Chaos Computer Club. The source code of the app is publicly
available on GitHub at:
🎨 LibreOffice Logo Design by Italo Vignoli.